Need Help or Support?

Are concerned about your gambling getting out of control?

If you are a veteran struggling with a gambling problem, or you know someone who is, then please contact one of the organisations below.

For free support and treatment, contact gambling treatment specialists Cognacity, at Leon House, Manchester.

The RAF Benevolent Fund Gambling Support Service is offered in collaboration with GamCare for currently serving personnel.

Other organisations available

Addiction Recovery Agency (ARA) offers free counselling throughout Wales to those affected by gambling or their families.

search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close